The goal of the Twin Hearts Autism Foundation is to raise funds that will go to benefit individuals with autism and their families.
Because of the generosity of our supporters the Twin Hearts Autism Foundation has been able to support the following people and organizations:
Camp Red Leaf in Ingleside, IL
Have Dreams in Evanston, IL
Local special education programs
Adaptive swim lesson programs
Chicago Children’s Theatre (special needs summer art & drama program)
- Ember 911
- Lincolnway Special Recreation Association
- Lincoln-Way Area Special Education District 843 Lose the Training Wheels program and Transition House
- The Garden Center in Burbank, IL
- ABA therapy grant for young children with autism
- Local special needs families who lost their homes in catastrophic fires
As we continue to grow we hope to help even more people and organizations that so much deserve our help.
Thank you for your support!